Identify strategy to achieve your goals.
At TI we’ve built our reputation — and the success of our clients — on strategic thinking and planning. It’s easy to get pulled in many directions; it’s difficult to go it alone and gain consensus. Don’t worry. We’ll guide you toward knowledge-based decision making to seize the right opportunities and meet your challenges head-on.
This isn’t about just having a strategic plan that collects dust on a shelf. This is about instituting a process for thinking and planning strategically, focusing each decision the organization must make on achieving its vision and mission. We will help your group balance what doesn’t change — the timeless principles and values of your organization — with the vision of the future which drives change. Then we can work out the details for how to get there – the goals, objectives and strategies.
TI can help you:
- Identify strategic direction and outcomes to be achieved for your organization (strategic planning)
- Use strategic thinking and knowledge-based decision-making for identifying the right choices
- Engage stakeholders in a Critic Issues Conference to generate buy-in and make decisions
- Align brand position to strategic direction
- Align programs, products and technology to strategy
- Create a distinguishing value proposition
- Create opportunities for greater member engagement
- Identify technology opportunities to support strategic goals
- Assess strategic opportunities for partnering, acquiring, merging, and unifying organizations
- Identify “mega issue questions” and how to solve them
- Identify outcomes that are responsive, focused and directed at moving your organization forward
- Develop a global development strategy
- Ensure your processes are flexible and responsive, so informed adjustments can be made as reality and circumstances change
- Involve decision-makers and stakeholders to build buy-in, consensus and support
Working Definition of Strategy
Process for Planning Strategically
Mega Issue Questions