Pat Walker Hickman, APR, CAE
While each of the consultants at Tecker International have expertise in facilitating strategic, knowledge-based planning, here is a sampling of the skills and experiences that set Pat apart.
Areas of Distinction
- More than 25 years in association management
- Expertise in communications, public relations, marketing and market research
- Experience with CPA and other professional services associations
Career and Consulting Experience
Pat is an award-winning communications strategist with more than 25 years of experience in association management. Recognized for her motivational, high-energy approach and her in-depth knowledge of the disciplines of marketing, communications and public relations, she facilitates strategic planning and visioning sessions, and conducts leadership and staff training.
Pat also engages in organizational and program needs assessment and governance structure reviews, employing techniques such as focus groups, telephone interviews and electronic or Web-based surveys to gather actionable information. She has forged collaborative partnerships with a variety of association clients including accountants, attorneys, physicians, architects, engineers, educators, realtors and motor coach owners.
BA, MA, Rowan University
Certified Association Executive, American Society of Association Executives
Accredited Public Relations credential, Public Relations Society of America
- American Society of Association Executives: member
- Public Relations Society of America: member, former section chair, past president of Philadelphia chapter
- Delaware Valley Society of Association Executives: member, board member
- Communication Briefings national newsletter: board member
- Hosted Money Talks cable television show
- Silver Anvil award, Public Relations Society of America
- Gold Quill award, International Association of Business Communicators]
- Presidential Citation for Private Sector Initiatives from President Ronald Reagan