Leigh Wintz, Emeritus
Leigh forged a wide path of experiential leadership – both as a former CEO of Soroptimist International of the Americas and as a leader of several health care organizations (including the multi-faceted job as an assistant administrator of a 600-bed hospital).
She focused on real-world, real-time advisory practices. Leigh’s clients appreciated her practical, honest and straight-forward recommendations and guidance. A frequent speaker and workshop facilitator, Leigh presented on topics as diverse as global business etiquette and protocol, and cross-cultural relationship development and understanding.
From solution-oriented facilitation to training, consultation for strategic direction, revenue creation, alliance building and chapter relations, Leigh offered a cohesive and creative approach to the management and development of associations, academic institutions, state governments and medical organizations.
Perspectives from Leigh:
“Too often, time is lost at board meetings when directors spend their time discussing topics that could be better handled through email or a consent agenda.”
“What’s the difference between productive board/CEO partnership and dysfunctional ones? Everything! You can feel it in the room and see it on agendas and in minutes.”
- ASAE CEO Symposium: content creator and Faculty
- National Association of Parliamentarians, board member
- American Society of Association Executives: fellow, member, author, board member
- Delaware Valley Society of Association Executives: member, board member
- Professional Convention Management Association: member, board member, former chair