Lead with clarity and confidence.
We find that organizations often lose momentum because their people — board, staff or volunteers — need extra fuel to propel them toward their goal. With the support of our strategic solutions for leadership development, you’ll move forward as a high-performing, committed team.
We’ll work together to develop your leaders — including board, staff and other volunteers. We provide leadership development strategies including ways to identify and nurture future leaders, self-assessment tools, roles and responsibilities and approaches to define optimal levels of engagement. We’ll help you develop strong leaders who can lead with the clarity and confidence needed to inspire and drive innovation and change.
We can help you:
- Conduct board development
- Coach, assess, and develop staff capabilities to align with strategic direction
- Provide executive coaching to volunteer leaders
- Develop fulfilling and successful volunteer engagement strategies
- Assess leader performance
- Develop current and future board, staff and volunteer leaders
- Coach your executives to lead at their personal bests
- Define the optimal level of engagement of key stakeholders
- Clearly define board and staff roles and responsibilities
- Ensure you have the best people in the right positions through effective nominations and elections
- Increase decision-making effectiveness through board and leadership self-assessment
- Deploy effective tools for board self-assessment
Watch videos on Leadership:
Evaluating Board Performance
Role of Chief Staff Officer
Filling the Leadership Vacuum
Read posts on Leadership:
View all Posts on Leadership »